Sunday, January 27, 2008

i hate retail math



I am pulling out my hair trying to figure out my retail math homework! I'm working on some chart and I just don't understand. I was excited for this semester and I'm already over it. It's only January! I should have graduated last may but I like to change my major multiple times and pick up a minor and blah blah blah. I'm one of those indecisive people. I like my retail math class, I just don't like this chart.
Ok, I'm done. No more crying.

This weekend Riley and I went to OKC to watch Sweeney Todd and deliver owl snugglies to Blue 7. It was a great movie. I covered my neck the whole time. We only paid $3.50!! I freaked out cause it was so cheap. I never go to movies during the day, so I'm new to this matinee price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment