Sunday, January 6, 2008

I love IKEA!


Who doesn't love Ikea?!
Riley and I are planning on getting a house together in May/June and we can't wait to go to Ikea for our furniture. We don't have one in Oklahoma so we are having to make a trip to Texas. Riley and I kinda live together already but he has his own house and I have my little apartment by campus. The apartment just isn't big enough for us and our belongings.
We already found the house we want but I have to wait until monday to call. I found this house through this company's website. They don't have a for rent sign up so I hope it is still available. It's a 3 bedroom brick home on the north side of town. We wanted a 3 bedroom so he can use one room for music/recording, a crafting room for me, and then our sleepy room. So I'm keeping my fingers cross that it's nice inside!! It looks nice on the outside but looks can be deceiving. I also feel like I'm doing this really early. Is January too early? Hmm.

Winter break is about over. Classes start monday, I go back to work tuesday, and sleeping in is thrown out the window. Stelabird was good to me this winter break. I'm in the process of starting up my website. That's Riley's job because I'm not good at that computer stuff.

I can't wait to move!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment