Wednesday, May 21, 2008

is it already wednesday?!

I'm going to miss these days. Since the second week of May I haven't had to go to an actual job. I quit my part time job (well, until August) so I could have a mini summer before I move to Tulsa on the first of June to do my intern. It's been sooo great just doing stelabird stuff this month!! I wake up each morning and make my coffee, enjoy my coffee while I tell my myspace friends happy birthday, do the etsy thing, and begin to make new items in my sewing room. As you can tell I have more time on my hands since I've been blogging a lot more lately! It's great.
Continuing with my new items in my etsy shop all week I've put in more new snugglies, coin purses and bird necklace.





Tomorrow I plan on adding my felt birdies and owl buddies. Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your Owl Buddies.
    It makes me wish to have a pocket peeper of my own!

    ReplyDelete