Saturday, May 10, 2008

lovely saturday

The new home is coming together! We ordered some things from etsy that came in today, I wasn't expecting them soon so it was a great surprise!




This fun, lovely crochet cupcake from Michelle Rheaume Designs





and these amazingly awesome prints from Berkley Illustration

Now I need to go buy some frames so we can hang up the prints!

My sewing room is pretty much complete!


Riley and I painted the room Aqua Glow.




She holds all my necklaces





The lovely ladies in my life: my grandma, mom and sister.













These cute crochet cactus come from CatzillaCrafts



Riley made this wallpaper wall art



now I need to find a frame to put this print in from The Black Apple

I have a lot of work to do so I better stop this and get to that!
Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. i love the color you chose for the walls- lovely! i just moved my two babies into the same room so i could have my own sewing/ art room. yay :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful room! I love the wall color you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing room looks so pretty and neat and fresh! I'd be embarassed to show my crafty wall, it is such a mess....your new house looks beautiful!~

    ReplyDelete