Friday, June 13, 2008

staying in

Staying in on a friday night. It's relaxing. Last night was Mayola's cd release which was a lot of fun. I'm so proud of those guys. So right now I'm watching a Degrassi marathon! I'm a nerd.
One of the many perks of working at Dwelling Spaces this summer is being next door to Tsunami Sushi!! I've never had the spider roll before so I decided to try that. It freaked me out when I saw it because they had little fried crab legs stuffed on the ends! But besides the creep out factor, it was amazing! Another perk and perhaps downfall of working there is ALL the rad stuff sold there! I can't get enough of kidrobot toys! I love how it's a surprise. You don't know what you are getting until you open it up!
Addicting.
Tomorrow Riley is coming into town!! Mayola is playing with Joan of Arc at the Continental here tomorrow night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment