Last night, was date night and a lot of fun.
We started by going to the semi new restaurant, but they had a 45 minute wait so we decided to go to place that never fails, Thai Cafe.
Later we went to glow in the dark mini golf, which was creepy. It was black lite and dingy and there were 5 others in there with us in this little room. So we strolled on through and made it in time for the movies.
We went to see Coraline, and the animation was amazing. The story felt a little empty but I felt the visual aspect made up for that.
I ran out of coffee this morning so we decided to hit up our favorite coffee place for a bagel & coffee.
And now, I've been tagged by the lovely Tara. So here I go.
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1) What are you wearing right now?
rainbow striped bodysuit from american apparel
mustard colored american apparel skirt
purple cardigan from target
olive colored toms
I'm colorful today and it's 76 out!! whoohoo!
2) What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading?
currently reading dress your family in corduroy and denim-david sedaris
3) Do you nap a lot?
guilty. I think I need an iron pill. or iron kids bread.
4) Who was the last person you hugged?
mr. riley jantzen.
5) What's your current obsession/addiction?
I surprisingly don't have one at the moment! Weird!
I guess my last big one was the show Dexter.
6) What was the last thing you said out loud?
I laughed at Sex & the City. I'm home alone and have no one to talk to.
7) What websites do you always visit when you go online?
myspace, twitter, craftcult, etsy
8) What thing are you most likely to splurge on?
anything to do with stelabird
9) What is your bad habit?
biting my nails
10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
The whole world?! Gah, so many places to choose from. I can't decide
11) Favorite Vacation spot?
Lawrence, ks. I consider fabric shopping a vacation.
12) Say something to the person who tagged you: That silly little tara gnome rocks!
13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: I heard redbull isn't good for you, so that.
14) You are on the Oregon Trail. How are things going?
15) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why?
Wow, a boy overnight? I would freak out, that's about it
16) Name one thing you can not live with out:
my macbook, we're attached.
17) Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle?
oh yes, jennifer aniston. Or Rachel Green's side swept bangs.
18) What is your favorite characteristic or quality about yourself [not appearance-related]?
Being organized. Makes life easier.
19) What brought you to blogland?
In 2007 I came across a lot of craft blogs and it looked like fun! Simple as that.
20) What attracts you most to another person?
Their niceness, and sense of humor.
21) Do you think your life has peaked or that it will only get better?
I'm only 24 so I really hope it hasn't peaked! So I think it will only get better.
Please feel free to tag yourself since I'm going to be a lame bot and not tag anyone. Actually, how about I tag you all!! Yea, let's do that.
Have a fun Saturday friends!