Tuesday, June 29, 2010




During some down time at work I made some owl magnets. I include these as free gifts with etsy purchases. I personally love opening up a package I get from a seller on etsy and see a little something; whether it be a small sheet of stickers or a magnet. But I believe free gifts should be something pertaining to the purchase and not just something you had lying around the house.
I also include personal notes in my packages and a business card.
I just started up my etsy shop again. I had neglected it for a few months and I miss it terribly.

Do you do anything special with your packages you send?

5 comments:

  1. can you send yourself in a package up here to see me? i would like that very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to go through my hair pins or rings and add a little something to online orders that go out! I get so excited getting something extra! :) I still have the little owl keychain that you sent me when I ordered a pouch! I have it hanging from my craft bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your owl magnets! I have the one that you sent me with my order on my fridge! He is super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I made some photo magnets of a new print that I sent out with orders. I slide my business card in my photo sleeves, wrap the photos in tissue paper, and include a thank you note too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Look at you being awesome! I love sending handmade notes, prizes, and biz cards with my packages. It just adds even more fun, if that is even possible! :) Right now I'm brainstorming ideas to send my invitation clients. I'd love to do something a bit more special for them ;)

    ReplyDelete