Thursday, October 14, 2010

Last post in July?! I've become very bad at this!
It's now lovely OCTOBER!! Which means...

PUMPKINS!


and other fall things like..

Making an autumn wreath!


Putting Dexter in sweaters that he loves so much.



Carving pumpkins!!



And listing new owl snugglies in the shop!


And indulge in yummy pumpkin flavored goodies like Pumpkin Spice Lattes & pumpkin cupcakes! Jo from SmileMonsters has a recipe on her blog on how to make pumpkin cupcakes! They look super yumz! I cannot wait to try them out!



5 comments:

  1. Yay for fall fun!!! Love your background too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh- you're still alive! Good to know. :-) I love your Dexter and I love your pumpkins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pumpkin cupcake in the fridge that I'm about to try from a place in Austin.. yum!!

    I love the heart eyes on your pumpkin! So cute! I love fall so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkin spice cupcakes are the bomb!! So yum!

    ReplyDelete