A cute bow goes a long way! These bows are easy to make and are a great way to use up your extra fabric scraps. You can choose any size you like. I’ll be showing you a 3x5 bow.
You will need:
needle and thread
1. Cut out 2 3x5 pieces of fabric and 1 2x3 piece
2. Sew the 2 bigger pieces, right sides together,either by machine or hand. Leave 2 inch space open.
3. Turn fabric right side out. I'm using a chopstick
to push out the corners.
4. Pin and sew shut the 2 inch space.
5. Get your 2x3 piece of fabric and fold in both sides.
6.Cinch your bow together and wrap the 2x3 fabric
around the center.
7. Sew the center fabric together with your needle
And we're done! You can add an alligator clip
to the back to create a hair clip. There is
so much you can do with a fabric bow, for example:
a headband, shoe clips, necklace, and brooch...to name a few!