Fall wreaths have been going up on doors in my neighborhood so I
decided it was time to do the same and make mine!
Today I'm showing you how to make a...wait for it...FELT rosette wreath!
I didn't realize majority of my diys include felt! What can I say, I love that stuff! I named my store The Felt Bird!
Ok, let's learn how to make this easy, cute fall wreath!
You will need:
To make the rosette
1. Cut your felt into a square. Mine are 3x3 inch squares.
2. You can round the edges to your square or just cut out a circle.
3. Cut your circle in a spiral.
4. Next you'll want to take the outside end of your felt circle and roll
it toward the the center.
5. Dab glue on the bottom of the felt to secure.
You've made a rosette! Wasn't that fun and easy?
There is so much you can do with a felt rosette. They look great as
hair accessories and rings.
Let's continue with our wreath...
Now it's time to bring out the hot glue gun!
1. Dab glue on the bottom of your rosette and place onto wreath.
Just continue the first step until your wreath is covered the way you want.
Say hello to your new fall wreath!!
Hang up and enjoy!