Wednesday, November 30, 2011

28 before 28


I turned 27 on Sunday, so I decided to do a birthday goal list!
I love the idea of trying to achieve these things by my birthday next year, and of course I love lists and goals. The picture above is my laughing face. Please don't be frightened.
Here is my 28 things to complete before I turn 28:

1. Make a dress
2. Go to SXSW Completed 4/18/12
3. Ride my bike more
4. Learn to bake something
5. Go kayaking 
6. Do a few craft shows
7. Learn to crochet  Completed 12/7/11
8. Make something new Completed May 2012
9. Drink our Dom Perignon
10. Cook dinner for the Mr.
11. Learn to cross-stitch
12. Go to Oklahoma's theme park
13. See a play at the local theater
14. Create an online shop for my boutique, The Felt Bird Completed 3/1/12
15. Visit Chicago
16. Print and hang up wedding photos
17. Visit some places along Oklahoma's Route 66
18. Take more pictures
19. Continue being a vegetarian
20. Get my MacBook screen fixed
21. Redesign the blog Completed 1/1/2012
22. Paint the white wall in our shop
23. Try something new
24. Learn how to do more to my hair 
25. Read 5 classic books
26. Have new features for my blog Completed 1/3/12 
27. Go a month without using my credit card Completed April & May 2012
28. Be happy & enjoy Life  Completed




12 comments:

  1. Why, happy birthday to you!

    This sounds like a very reasonable list, actually!
    A fair amount of these goals are very concrete —paint a wall, print pictures... I'm more and more in love with concrete lists these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list! happy birthday!

    -grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    I hope you get to do everything on your list and more!
    Wishing you a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to have a goal list each year. Maybe you can post the checked off list this time next year. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals, thanks for sharing! You could even do posts each time you finish one of the items to share your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great list! I like that you purposely kept some of it flexible.

    For your classic books, I definitely recommend Jane Eyre or The Tenant of Wildfell Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should do number 15 sooner rather than later :)

    Also, I didn't know you were veg now...bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stela! This list is just downright INSPIRING!! And online shopping at the Felt Bird??? THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's become really good friends before you drink the Dom. I will serendipitously decide to visit you that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stela, this is a great list girl! Totally doable! I use to cross stitch and loved it. Start off with small pattern. You'll enjoy it. And I''m already loving the new look of your blog. Ohhhh! I ordered that book Q&A. I wanted to have it so I can start it in the new year. Thank you for the suggestion and I will be featuring it near Christmas time to my readers. Of course a shout out to you! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great list. The month without the credit card would be hard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great list and totally do-able. Can't wait to read about the updates!

    ReplyDelete