1. I love, love, love our rental home. We've been here for a year and a half now. It's a home in the historic district, built in 1907.
2. Our teal vintage chair is Dexter's favorite seat in the house.
3. Love this striped tray that belongs to our friends.
4. Paint colors I used to paint blocks & magnets. I shared the end result on yesterday's post.
5. Our latest grocery store trip resulted in our cart looking like we had children or that we were children. Do you see those kool-aid drinks? We haven't had those since elementary school! So we got some and it makes me want a turkey sandwich with chips in it!!
6. This weekend we headed to OKC with some friends and had brunch at Cafe Do Brasil. It was absolutely delicious and mimosas were fantastic.
7. After brunch we headed to our favorite theatre to watch The Dark Knight Rises.
8. Have I mentioned to you guys before that husband is sooo good at impressions? So good! So anyways, he was talking to Dexter in his bane and his batman voice. It was hilarious and spot on!
9. We made Dexter take a picture with his watermelon toy as a hat. He was not happy about that.
You can find me on instagram: @stelabird