Here are some random facts about yours truly!
1. I cannot cut in a straight line. Maybe my eyes are crooked because I also have a hard time deciding if things are straight! I cannot hang anything on our wall.
2. I bite my straw when I drink. Confusing drinks with husband is never an issue.
3. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I'm a cusser. I'm really good at keeping it under wraps at work though! There are times where I'm writing you guys comments and I type it in my comment and then I think, Ah! I can't say that! For example, let's say you posted something super cute and I'm loving it! My comment was probably originally, "shit goddamn that is too cute!"
4. I rarely make my bed. I use to make it daily...until we got Dexter 3 years ago. I'd make our bed and then Dexter would jump on the bed with a toy and start unmaking the bed and burrow around. So after awhile I gave up. I only make our bed once or twice a week now.
5. I'm a lucid dreamer. This is where you are aware that you are dreaming. I love how I can control my dreams. In comes in handy when I'm being chased or something scary. When this happens I imagine I have powers or turn invisible. I can also remember my dreams. I've mentioned before that I use to have a dream decoder book as a kid. I've always loved to fall asleep and dream!
What are some random facts about you?
Have an amazing Wednesday!