Sunday, July 1, 2012

Song on Repeat // Away Frm U

Hello friends! It's Sunday, you know what that means. SONG ON REPEAT! That's right, I'm sharing the song I can't stop listening to. 
And that song this week my dears is Away Frm U (check out that spelling) by Oberhofer Their debut album Time Capsules II was released earlier this year. I'm actually enjoying the whole album, so be sure to check that out too.
Anyways, I gotta warn you guys. I love this song, I do, but there is this part at the very beginning where he does this ooo-ooo thing and it just makes me roll my eyes so hard they pretty much fall out of my head. I'm not sure why it bothers me so. I seriously cringe. And the thing is he only does it that once and then never again! Why didn't you just cut that part out?! I'm feeling very dramatic right now. Anyways, after that one pointless 1 second part, the song is awesome. 
Give it a listen!
Away Frm U by Oberhofer on Grooveshark

What song are you listening to on repeat?
Happy listening!

♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment