Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh Christmas tree Oh Christmas tree, how beautiful your branches are



I love this season! I actually put my christmas tree up the weekend following Thanksgiving. That's how excited I was. My tree is only 4 feet and I only put white lights on it because it would fall if any ornaments were there. But I don't care, because it's CHRISTMAS TIME!

Tomorrow I don't have class nor do I have to work so I'm devoted to crafting. I am completely out of stelabird merchandise!

As you can tell, I'm new to this blogging thing.

MEOW!

3 comments:

  1. happy holidays!! i love the etsy pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for popping by Stella, and I'm super glad you like the necklaces. its been a labor of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you started a blog! How fun!

    ReplyDelete