Saturday, December 1, 2007

Antique mall

Today was amazing sleeping in weather! Cloudy and cold. When Riley and I finally woke up we headed to the antique mall. I haven't been there in a long time so I was excited to see what new stuff they had.

They had eskimo ear muffs




Large $250 Snowman


Cool cameras and vintage fabrics



and a creepy baby doll that scared me to death when I walked around the corner




I have the case of the lazy bones today and I am blaming it on the weather.
Today I have to write a 10 page paper. That might mean nothing to you but it means a lot to me because I simply can't write that long even if I have a lot to say.
I also wanted to make stelabird things and then tonight go see Colourmusic @ Joe's. I also already want to nap too. Hmmm, nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment