Saturday, January 19, 2008

My first date

Ok, so it really isn't my first date with riley but I can't remember a time when we went to the movies without someone else joining us. Everytime I think of a movie we saw in the theatres I can also tell you who went with us. Not a bad thing by any means.
So this evening while making some owl snugglies I decided we were going to see a movie. I decided this at 7p when the movies were starting so we had to wait until the 9ers. We went to eat and then headed to stillwater's good ol' movie threatre. The only movie that was there that we cared to see was juno, so juno it was.
I liked the movie. a lot. It was a great date.

I'm done with my second week in my final spring semester and I can tell you it's going to be a doozy. Is that how you spell doozy? Anyways, I'm looking for an internship. Not fun. I wanted to intern with a boutique because that's what I want to do. I'm just too shy to ask people. I hate rejection. Don't judge me. I'm sure I'll get thicker skin sometime. I just don't see myself working for a big company. I wish I could just do stelabird. That would be amazing. I think that's every crafters dream. To just do that. I shipped to the UK today! I was pumped about that.

I can't wait to move out into a new home! I love my one bedroom apt but I need change! We haven't looked at any more houses yet because I got really excited about the brick house that possibly isn't even for rent. So I'm waiting. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. i just sent to the uk for the first time last week. it was so confusing. was juno good? i haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete