Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday!

I forgot today was Wednesday! That's Bird Word day!!
Bird words are little pictures and captions of my creations doing things. Such as

observe nature!

or


hide in buttons!

You get it now.
Anyways, I took a break in January but they are back! And they appear each Wednesday!
Today's Bird Word is


Hang out with your cousins! Nice.
The crocheted amigurumi cream owl comes from Catzilla Crafts. Too cute! The little guys are stelabird creations. The big one is a thrift find and the purple one is from urban outfitters.
To view previous bird words you can visit my myspace page right here and go to view all blogs.

I also posted this yesterday in my etsy shop!

I love making these coin purses. They are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. that wood grain fabric is awesome!
    where did you find it?
    email meh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete