Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oh lazy day

It's a cold rainy day here in Oklahoma. I'm currently in Enid hanging out with my family watching the OSU basketball game on tv. This is the only time I watch sports. And I'm not even watching it, just sitting on the couch blogging on the laptop and laughing with the fam.
How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Mine was great! Hung out with Riley. We watched Batman Begins on tv and I must say, I really liked that movie! I kept asking Riley what was going to happen. I'm really a terrible person to watch a movie with. Especially if I know you've seen the movie because I'll ask you if they die. Someone always dies in the movie. One time I saw Year of the Dog with the cute little doggie named pencil and I had a bad feeling before anything suspicious happened and I asked my friend if he died. She said no. I was pissed to find out he died. And I cried so hard! This is why I need to know these things so I can prepare myself! I miss pencil!
Anyways, I'm excited to see The Dark Knight with Heath Ledger :(...wah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment