So I found this little survey over at Jenny Lee's blog! It's a couples survey. I encourage you and your sweetie to do the same!
What Riley said about me:
1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does She get on her salad?
Ranch (sometimes on the side)
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does she order?
Crown and Coke or Red Stripe
5. Where did she go to high school?
Enid High School
6. What size shoe does she wear?
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
Larger than average rings
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
9. What would this person eat every day if she could?
Cup Cakes and Brownies and Normal Cakes
10. What is her favorite cereal?
Raisin Bran and Lucky Charms
11. What would she never wear?
12. What is her favorite sports team?
14. Who is her best friend?
15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn’t do?
Sleep (It’s a waste of time when I could be rubbing her back)
16. How many states has she lived in?
17. What is her heritage?
18. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake?
5 cakes, from white to cheese
19. Did she play sports in high school?
20. What could she spend hours doing?
What I said about Riley:
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Discovery or history channel
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch. Unless he goes to Thai Café, he gets peanut.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Tuna helper. Who doesn’t like tuna that helps? Come on.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Boulevard
5. Where did he go to high school? Okeene high school & Enid High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Antique instruments. And unicorns.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He loves a lot of sandwiches! I’ll go with the seafood sensation from subway.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Peach cobbler
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon toast crunch
11. What would he never wear? Plaid shorts
12. What is his favorite sports team? Mighty Ducks
14. Who is his best friend? Yours truly!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Steal the blankets at night, hehe
16. How many states has he lived in? 1! Okie born and bred!
17. What is his heritage? Polish & german. Guten Tag!
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He would not want me to burn him a cake for this birthday. So I’ll get him peach cobbler ☺
19. Did he play sports in high school? He sure did not! He was in band.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing music, looking at music equipment online and dancing.
And we were accurate, cause we rock.