Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye August!

August flew by! Here's a small recap of my August:

Riley and I got our mourning dove feather tattoos.


I finally put together my craft space after months of living at the new
place. It feels great to sew and be organized again!


I got my new glasses from Warby Parker. I'm so happy to see again!


I started doing Make It Mondays, where I show tutorials. I hope 
you guys enjoy these, they are fun to do!


I'm looking forward to September. It's going to be busy with weddings,
shopping in Dallas, celebrating 2 years of felt bird in biz, pumpkin spice
lattes, and Indie Emporium!  

I'm also looking forward to cooler weather. This August heat is brutal.




Enjoy the last day of August everyone!


4 comments:

  1. I'm seeing signs of fall all over the place here in NW Indiana! A tree in my backyard is already turning red and some of the smaller trees are changing color on my drive to work.

    Love the Fall but Winter, I can do without!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy! I really need some new glasses too. I've had these for forever. And I also can't wait for fall...my favorite time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a really great month! I love your tattoo by the way.

    Gabby
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great blog! Probably the only thing cool to come out of OK.

    No offense, I'm from Texas ;)

    ReplyDelete