Thursday, December 22, 2011

what I wore // shiny toy gun

wearing: dress- Urban Outfitters; cardigan- american apparel; infinity scarf- handmade by me; 
necklace- Amity Treasures

I'm so in love with Amity Treasures! Her jewelry is vintage and reconstructed jewelry made into one new awesome piece. We sell her accessories at our shop and it is so hard not to buy every single thing! I love how it's all one of a kind and random. My favorite piece on this necklace is the yellow pistol.

The dress I'm wearing is one of my favs. I love the grey/mint combo plus it's fitted top and flowy skirt.

I'd also like to mention this little post has taken me a long time to write. I have discovered that I edit myself way too much. I'll have something down and then I think way too much about it and delete it. I hope to not edit myself so much in 2012. I'm so surprised I haven't deleted this already! 
I've been told a few times from readers I've met in person that I'm more bubbly  than they expected. (ohmygod, I hope that doesn't mean annoying!) I suppose my exclamation points aren't doing the trick. I don't think editing is bad, I think I just edit myself to the point of no personality. 
Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, I hope to find my voice and convey more me on my blog. 

Right now I just asked husband if I should delete what I just wrote. 
I have a lot of work to do. 

5 comments:

  1. ha ha! no more editing sounds good! love the outfit and necklace too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you AND your blog presence :) You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Stela! I love your dress! That mint and grey is really pretty together. Purple is pretty on you too! I love that the necklace contains many things. So unique!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I feel your pain. I also probably over-edit and spend longer than I should on posts. My goal is to write more and think less in 2012. That sounds bad out of context. But, I'm sure you know what I mean. It will probably also save my eyesight from not staring at the computer and rereading what I've just written. To practice, I'm not rereading this comment! Haha. Love your outfit btw. xo,Mary

    ReplyDelete