Sunday, June 24, 2012

Song on Repeat // Trojans

I've mentioned before that I listen to different types of music during the different seasons. Summer it's usually jazz, singer/songwriter acoustic stuff or alternative rock. So far this summer I can't stop listening to Alt Nation on Sirius XM. Perhaps it's my lazy summer mindset, I've transported back to my early 20s. This song on repeat is a song from last year but it's new to me and that's what really matters here! 
The song on repeat this week is Trojans by Atlas Genius
Trojans by Atlas Genius on Grooveshark

What song are you listening to on repeat?
Happy listening!
♥ 

5 comments:

  1. I always love your song choices! I will check these guys out. I also love alt nation on sirius xm, they always seem to play what I want to hear. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! New to me too, but really enjoying it. I'm planning another record store run sometime this week and will have to add to my list of potentials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Great taste! ...Currently on repeat for me is up and coming band, Roman Holiday. Absolutely LOOOOVE them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invtXR2VO3s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this song, too! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete