I failed to do my Friday Favorite searching earlier in the week again
soooo I'll be doing my lately post instead!
1. Husband just being all cas while he puts gas in my car. I'm spoiled..and lazy.
2. We love friend time. Their home & gallery is downtown (like ours) so we decided to be rebellious and drink wine and walk around our lovely downtown.
3. Our friends made us delicious hamburgers! They are really good at making regular ol' food fancy.
4. Dexter is weird about laying on our porch unless he has his little dog mat to lay on. And of course his big stick that we leave outside for such occasions.
5. This adorable little kitty roamed onto our lawn earlier this week. We ended up being late to work that day since we were making sure Kitty would be safe. Luckily Kitty belonged to one of our neighbors!
6. My mind was blown when I saw Dexter put only his red toys in his red bed.
7. Guys, I love kid cereal. Lucky Charms & Fruit Loops are my favorite! And if you noticed on that box that a Star Wars pen was included: I got Darth Maul. It was frightening.
8. This is my typical breakfast; if I have eggs, strawberries, grapes and bread in the house at the same time.
Saturday I'm heading to Dallas for my sister's birthday. We're going to Medieval Times. It's going to be fantastic. You may want to follow me on instagram to see how that unfolds. @stelabird
What are your weekend plans?
Have an amazing weekend!