Tuesday, October 21, 2008

today's plan

1. Ship merchandise (check)
2. Add new items to my shop (kinda check, I plan to add more throughout the day). Here's what I've added so far
Day of the Dead pouch


Apple pouch


Who Gives a Hoot wall art


3. Make merchandise to give to the boutiques I sell with. I have to make some owl snugglies and yetis.

Wow, only 3! That's nice. Well, actually only 2! #3 will probably take most of the day but at least it's something fun.
What's on your agenda today?

8 comments:

  1. Dude! Awesome; I love anything to do with Day of the Dead. Found you in the etsy blog thread... gonna keep watchin' this one, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pouches! reminds me that I'm supposed to list some new stuff today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little apple pouch!
    *
    Have to go finish sewing something I was working on yesterday!
    hoping to post about it soon..
    *
    Happy Tuesday!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the day of the dead pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. been at work all day and can't wait to get home and craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pouches, especially the apple pouch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took out our air conditioner today! I'm fairly certain the days will continue to get colder from now on. Hmm pouches must ne "in" on etsy, eh?

    ReplyDelete