1. Dexter's birthday was last Friday and he got to eat a doggie cupcake biscuit.
2. Some awesome people in Enid have started up a cash mob and our shop was the first to be mobbed last Saturday! It was so exciting and we were so happy and appreciative that they chose us.
3. Wine with friends.
4. Dexter met a new friend at the dog park. They were so adorable playing with each other.
5. On Monday we were in Oklahoma City and dropped off my owl snugglies at Collected Thread and this amazing yarn bombed snake was on the bike rack in front of her shop!
6. While in the metro area, we headed to my favorite theatre, to see The Hunger Games. This awesome theatre has balcony seating that is 21+ so you can have yummy adult beverages and food while you watch your movie. Also, they have super comfy seats with a seat warmer! And, I loved the movie!
7. I've been sewing up a storm this week trying to get shops restocked with my owl snugglies. You can find them at Collected Thread in OKC and next week at Dwelling Spaces in Tulsa.
8. Colorful sunnies sittin' pretty in our local boutique.
9. Husband built new shelves for us at the shop! Love new displays.
♥ You can find me on instagram @stelabird