Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hey sports fan

As you can see, I've changed my blog look! I hope it doesn't hurt your eyes!! haha The other template was lovely but it wasn't really fall/winter-you know, with the flowers and all. So we fallified (I like to make up words) the blog. Please love it, through the season at least.
In less than a month (Dec. 13) I will be graduating from Oklahoma State University!!
Today I got my cap & gown!

It still hasn't hit me! It probably won't until the day after, if even.

Today I listed a few birdies in my shop!




and two new snugglies!


Look at all that bird action!

Please don't forget to vote on my poll to help decide what should be given in December's giveaway! It's a close race so far!

15 comments:

  1. I like the new look...good colors! Yea for graduating and posting so many items today! Your birds are adorable as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hit me the next day for sure. Well, it first freaked me out about three months before graduation, but it didn't feel real until the day after. Congrats, though, Miss Stela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stela, I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you here: http://greyeyedesigns.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-it.html . Participate if it sounds like fun to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming graduation! Cute new items! Love the new look of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Congrats! Now you can go off and become ultra crafty seller and live happily ever after!! :-D

    Cute birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun at your Graduation. It's one of those things you only want to do once. They are long and kinda boring, but you don't get to do them everyday. so enjoy! Oh and don't drink too much before the ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! Are you totally done with school when you graduate? Cute new birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on Graduation! and I like the new look on the blog...I've been wanting to fallify my blog too. hrm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!!
    I really like the new background colour..it's wall-papery!
    Those birdies are adorable!
    so soon uni will be over for you!!!!!
    HURRAY!!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, there are the wallflowers!! What will your degree be in? Any plans after graduation? (sorry to be nosy!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the new look is great! congrats on the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I personally love the new look. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on graduation and I loveee all the birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo congratulations!

    I know what you mean, I was convinced it was some kind of 'fluke' until I actually walked across the stage and no one tackled me down.

    ReplyDelete